- 24 hour Emergency Wardens
- Animal Welfare
- Animal friendly hotels
- Awards & Recognition
- Corporate and group days
- Dog Fouling
- Dog Friendly Pubs
- Dogs Barking
- GSPCA Build Appeal
- GSPCA Committee
- GSPCA Membership
- GSPCA Opening & Visiting Times
- Gert the GSPCA Duck - Fun for kids
- Guernsey Animal Law
- Guernsey Dog Tax Law
- Our Team
- Restrictions on Beaches in Guernsey
- St Andrews Floral Group & Conservation Work
- Stray Cockerels & Hens
- Transporting animals in and out of Guernsey
- Adoption costs at the GSPCA
- Boarding Facilities
- Cat Adoption
- Choosing a Puppy
- Comments & Feedback
- Dog Adoption
- Dog Behaviour
- Dog Training
- Education and Schools
- Fostering Scheme
- Guided Tours at the GSPCA
- Lost & Found Advice
- Microchipping only £4.99 & advice
- Pet Bereavement Advice Page
- Pet Cremation Services
- Pet supplies and products on sale
- Room hire at the GSPCA
- Training & Courses
- Vote for a staff member or volunteer
What is the objective of the GSPCA Build Partner programme?
The Build Partner programme is designed to meet the building costs associated with our new £1.3 million multi-purpose animal welfare building. The building is to replace five existing structures that have become unusable with age.
Our new building incorporates a welfare cattery, quarantine and isolation facilities, a secure transfer location while also providing logistical and organisational spaces and facilities for the day to day running of the GSPCA.
How does the GSPCA Build Partner programme work?
- it is a simple partnership designed to meet the funding requirements for the new welfare building
- 500 individuals or corporate partners
- join for a 5 year partnership donating £520 annually
What benefits do I gain as a GSPCA Build Partner?
- the knowledge that you are actively supporting animal welfare and the community
- the first 25 GSPCA Build Partners to register will be entered into a draw to lay the first foundation stone
- one Build Partner will be selected by draw to help complete the topping out
- V.I.P. invitation to the opening of the new facilities
- exclusive rights to use the GSPCA Build Partner logo
- updates on the progress of the new building
- should you wish, a personal / corporate profile on the GSPCA website
- recognition of your support within the new building if desired
How do I become a GSPCA Build Partner?
- simply complete the Deed of Covenant and Standing Order details and let us take care of the rest
To download the companies / corporate Deed of Covenant and Standing Order please
To download the individual Deed of Covenant and Standing Order please
Monthly Deed of Covenant
If you would like to donate monthly instead of yearly then to download the companies / corporate monthly Deed of Covenant and Standing Order please
If you would like to donate monthly instead of yearly then to download the individual monthly Deed of Covenant and Standing Order please
To download a leaflet to help us spread the word of our Build Partner programme please
For more information please email email@example.com
To find out why Insurance Corporation became a Build Partner please click here.
To find out why Saffery Champness became a Build Partner please click here.