WARNING TO DOG OWNERS IN THE FOREST AREA - 2 dogs rushed to vets after eating rat poison dumped in a field

Submitted by Steve on 09:33, 13th Jun, 2017 | 0

This morning the GSPCA have been chatting to Mr Breban who owns two dogs that have been treated at local vets after potentially consuming rat poison.

Packets of a very strong supposedly licensed rat poison have been found in fields in the Forest area behind the airport.

The GSPCA are asking all dog owners to take great care in the fields between Rue des Agneaux, La Villiaze and Route des Blicqs.

The two dogs owned by Mr and Mrs Breban are a 10 month old female lab and a 5 year old female beagle.